Cadence Senior Living debuts in Colorado!
Now under new ownership and management, Cadence Colorado offers assisted living and memory care communities like no other. Enjoy peace of mind in a secluded, quiet setting with abundance of enrichment opportunities all around you.
New ownership/management specials
Rates starting at $2,600 at Cadence Aurora
Rates starting at $3,200 at Cadence Lakewood
Assisted living & Memory care with natural wonders.
Cadence Living manages boutique-style communities for seniors throughout the greater Denver area, including two new locations in Lakewood, CO and Aurora, CO. Both communities are located across the street from picturesque parks with access to beautiful nature trails, streams, fishing ponds and other park amenities.
Each community offers assisted living and memory care options. Here, you’ll find a lifestyle renaissance underway, focused on wellness programming, tasty and nutritious dining, supportive care and engaging activities based on resident preferences and expectations.
A BEAUTIFUL NEW BEGINNING. . .
- Excellent courtyard and outdoor spaces in a quiet neighborhood.
- Restaurant-style dining with three meals daily and anytime snacks.
- A full calendar of engaging programs and outings to enrich the mind, body and spirit.
- Pet-friendly, plus pet therapy encounters.
- Fitness classes and activities including music, arts and crafts.
- Rent includes WiFi access, basic cable and all utilities (except phone).
- Weekly housekeeping, linen service and laundry.
- 24-hour staff, emergency call system, with personal safety pendant.
- Our highly experienced and supportive staff make residents feel cared for.
- Services are delivered with genuine warmth and compassion.
- Personalized care plan, including daily living assistance, medication management and wellness checks.
- A wide variety of additional services to assist with daily living, based on our nurses’ assessment and your personal request.
- Concierge services.
- Onsite library.
- Salon and barbershop.
- Specially designed environment for individuals with memory loss.
- Scheduled transportation to local doctor appointments and errands.